Submissions Search Results
< Submissions to Government
There were 6 results for your search:
- Policy Subcategory: National Water Initiative
Natural Resource Management
- Preview National Water Commission Amendment Bill 2012: Submission (PDF 70.6 kb)
Submitted to Senate Environment and Communications Legislation Committee on 10 April, 2012
The NFF’s 10 April 2012 submission to the National Water Commission Amendment Bill 2012 highlights that full implementation of the National Water Initiative is incomplete and this Bill provides flexibility to the National Water Commission to determine, in conjunction with jurisdictions and stakeholders, the most appropriate work program to deliver the high-level water reforms required.
- Preview National Water Initiative 2011 Biennial Assessment Progress in Implementation Discussion Paper: Submission (PDF 683.9 kb)
Submitted to Australian Government on 20 January, 2011
The NFF's 20 January 2011 submission to the National Water Initiative 2011 Biennial Assessment Progress in Implementation Discussion Paper focuses on national water reform (including the Murray-Darling Basin), as well as addressing discussion paper questions.
- Preview Draft NWI Policy Guidelines for Water Planning & Management: Submission (PDF 516.2 kb)
Submitted to Council of Australian Governments on 12 February, 2010
The NFF's 12 February 2010 submission to the COAG Consultation Draft National Water Initiative Policy guidelines for water planning and management calls for a consistent approach across all jurisdictions.
- Preview National Water Initiative: Submission (PDF 433.4 kb)
Submitted to Australian Government on 4 December, 2009
The NFF's 4 December 2009 submission on the National Water Initiative outlines the need for a consistent approach to water planning and management across all jurisdictions to ensure competitive neutrality and minimise the potential for negative impacts to water trade and markets.
- Preview Australian Industry Review of the National Water Initiative: Submission (DOC 203.5 kb)
Submitted to National Water Commission on 6 March, 2007
The NFF's 2 March 2007 submission to the Review of the National Water Initiative, re-commits the NFF's support for increasing productivity and efficiency of water use and the promotion of healthy river and groundwater systems in Australia.
- Preview Rural Water Use and the Environment - The Role of Market Mechanisms: Submission (PDF 65.7 kb)
Submitted to Productivity Commission on 12 July, 2006
The NFF's 12 July 2006 submission calls for the balanced implementation of the National Water Initiative, particularly relating to ongoing delivery and maintenance of water infrastructure in regional Australia.
▲ top of page
< Submissions to Government